Seal Tooling Designer
Algus Packaging is a custom packaging / automation machinery manufacturer and full service contract packaging company. Our unique combination of products and services enables Algus to provide high quality components for our customers’ packaging projects. Algus is totally committed to provide the most innovative and trusted seal tooling to the retail, medical, and pharmaceutical packaging industries:
Successful candidates will design / detail packaging seal tooling from concept through final production/testing phase, utilized on diverse types of sealing machinery. Designer will be part of a team working with multiple groups consisting of machinery, sales, CNC, and thermoforming.
- Associate or Bachelor degree with mechanical or manufacturing emphasis, but experience can offset schooling
- Proficient in use of 2-D type AutoCAD & 3-D type Solid works CAD software
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and Word data management software
- A creative, highly motivated, and self-starter individual
- Demonstrate the ability to lead projects with limited supervision
- Ability to deal with multiple type duties & responsibilities at any one time
- Ideal candidate to possess 2 to 5 years experience in seal tooling packaging field
- Ability to handle fast-paced engineering atmosphere
- High math skills plus excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Design various types of packaging seal tools and develop manufacturing CAD drawings to be provided to manufacturing group.
- Work with sales group on previous and future seal tooling applications
- Provide technical support for production and outside customer inquiries
- Maintain and improve on seal tooling database & standards
Algus Packaging offers a competitive compensation package and benefits, including medical, dental, life, and 401(k). If you are interested in an exciting career with a solid organization, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: Seal Tooling Division
Algus Packaging, Inc.
1212 E Taylor Street
DeKalb, IL 60115
Or Use the Form Below: