Allen-Bradley PLC and HMI programming experience. Omron PLC and HMI programming experience. Robot, laser and ink-jet printing programming and integration a plus. AutoCAD Electrical hands on skills is a plus.
*We are an equal Employment Opportunity Provider.
- Design electrical controls and associated software with PLCs, HMIs, motion controllers and other hardware/software aspects of company’s Standard products and Custom Automation.
- Hands-on design, testing and troubleshooting of electrical controls and programming.
- Perform final system run-offs to verify all systems functionality.
- Perform customer site installation, service and customer as required.
- Manage multiple projects
- Communicate effectively to supervisor regarding the progress on scheduled projects, progress on achieving goals, and customer expectations.
- Work and communicate effectively with other groups within the engineering and assembly departments.
- Provide technical assistance to manufacturing and sales as required.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience is desired. Associate degree with additional experience will be considered.
- Five years’ experience designing, testing and troubleshooting of industrial equipment with electro-mechanical components is required. PLC programming experience is required. Motion Control experience is desired.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision. Working familiarity with electronic test instrumentation, PLC programming tools and methods, engineering design tools.
Benefits begin the 1st of the month after 60 days. Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options. 401K, vacation, life and disability insurance benefits as well.
Algus Packaging Inc.
200 N. Peace Rd., Dekalb, IL, 60115
$60,000.00-$80,000.00 Per year
September 8, 2021